[pittsburghquake] Couldn't sleep last night... so ...

  • From: "Agostoni, Jason D." <agostoni@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 08:15:22 -0500

Sup all!  I was a little too fired up after the match last night so I had to
surf my self to sleep  ... wait ... that sounded bad .. aww forget it.  So ..
just for shits I decided to do Google searches on our Quake aliases ... some of
the results are funny ... especially Matt's:

AssShrapnel (nothing interesting here):
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=AssShrapnel

alchemist (nothing that great here either):
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=alchemist+pittsburgh

OneChicken (Matt ... why don't you use this wonderful nick anymore?  What's
with this Jim shit?):
(The first result says it all)
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=OneChicken

Anyway ... I am even bored now ... enjoy!

Jason D. Agostoni
System Analyst
Automotive Coatings
PPG Industries, Inc.

agostoni@xxxxxxx *
412-434-3343 (Pittsburgh) *
412-434-3800 (FAX)

To change your mailing list preferences, please visit:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=pittsburghquake