[pittsburghquake] Re: Bad News

  • From: "Jason D. Agostoni" <jasonda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 10:12:55 -0400

Man ... it must be a conspiracy!  I have never had a problem with ATTBI
(except when a splitter went bad and they replaced it for free).  Dave M.
has all sorts of issues, now Bob and J ... we should all protest and go back
to dial-up ... yeah right ... then downloading porn ... er ... I mean
playing online games would just suck!

Either way ... I'll see you guys online about 10:10pm tonight.  I'll have
the server running on my work laptop so we'll see.

I am going to try and get some sort of map/game rotation going so that we
are not playing the same 'ole map all the time.  So be sure to learn your
way around all of the maps in the demo.

Later,