[pittsburghquake] Another great game with QIII engine...

  • From: "Jason D. Agostoni" <jasonda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 17:11:23 -0400

Matt made mention of Metal of Honor as a cool game.  I just picked up a copy of
Soldier of Fortune which is another game using Id's Quake 3 Engine.  If anyone
is looking for a single-player game ... this is the one for you.  It is quite
realistic (like you can blow one or more of the following off an enemy: head,
arm, leg, throat, crotch ... yes crotch).

I picked it up used at EB for $10 and it was definitely worth the money!  I
think there is already a SoF II out though.

Mike, you were asking about Jedi Knight before ... the original two (Dark
Forces I and II) were pretty cool but they were nothing special.  However, the
newest is Jedi Outcast and it is pretty awesome.

Later,

----
subject of unsubscribe

Visit the website: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com

To view the discussion list archives, please visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/pittsburghquake