[pisa] Re: Document for HIPL on OpenWRT

  • From: Tobias Heer <heer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 20:31:33 +0200

:-)

Fein!

Am 20.06.2008 um 19:27 schrieb Dongsu Park:

Hi,

I wrote a document about installing HIPL on OpenWRT, mainly for La Fonera devices.

https://plain.ds-group.info/projects/pisa/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/CompileHipWrt

For who are not able to access this webpage, I wrote the same content on my wiki page, with a tarball and a patch.

http://dongsupark.de/wiki/doku.php?id=linux:pisa:hiplopenwrt

I've already read documents about HIPL on OpenWRT in the hipl-- openwrt--2.6 branch, but honestly I cannot follow them up. Sometimes they simply do not work, sometimes they do not make sense. So I wrote this document in my own way.

Regards,
Dongsu

-- Dipl.-Inform. Tobias Heer, Ph.D. Student
Distributed Systems Group
RWTH Aachen University, Germany
http://ds.cs.rwth-aachen.de/members/heer