[pinebeltpram] Requesting your feedback...

  • From: Catherine Lott <catherine.lott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "pinebeltpram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pinebeltpram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 19:51:32 +0000

Hello PRAM Board!

We officially have the PRAM board signed up with our listserv. Yay!

If everyone would please respond with your thoughts on the registration
process, wording of the registration emails, etc. Was there anything confusing
about the process? From the registration emails, do you understand what this
is, how it works, and what your options are? Do you know how to change your
options?

I’d like for everyone to respond with something whenever you get a chance just
so I know that everything is working as it should. Thank you!!

Aaaand GO!

--
Catherine C. Lott, M.S.
Communications Coordinator