[pinebeltpram] Grant Writing Services

  • From: Catherine Lott <catherine.lott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "pinebeltpram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pinebeltpram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 22:45:05 +0000

Hey y’all!

Kara has been a member of PRAM in the past, including chapters around the
state, and will be joining us back here in the Pine Belt at the new year. I
told her I’d share this info with y’all if anyone is in need of (or knows
anyone in need of) grant writing services:

###

Know of a non-profit, state agency, municipality or foundation looking for a
little extra year-end money? I have a proven track record of securing funds in
a timely manner. I am an Associated Press award-winning writer, career
journalist, public relations professional, university professor and syndicated
columnist. The Mississippi Municipal League invited me to speak to the state's
mayors, city officials and other government and business leaders at its June
conference attended by over 3,000 due to my reputation as a successful
grant-writer.

My all-inclusive fees are based on the size or customer base of the
organization seeking funds. An added bonus is my ability to write a follow-up
media release announcing the "good news" when funds are awarded.

Please call Kara Kimbrough at 601-382-3338 or email: kkprco@xxxxxxxxx for a
free consultation or for more information.

###

--
Catherine C. Lott, M.S.
Communications Coordinator