[PIC Defacement Notice] Project India Cracked to close

  • From: "Project India Cracked" <indiacracked@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pic_defacement_commentary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 06:28:17 -0500

Hi,

Project India Cracked (PIC) will will no longer be maintained starting
1st January 2003. All the contents that are present as of 31st December
2002 will remain online, except that the site will no longer be updated
with new information.

PIC was born on 28th April 2000 and has been online for the last 3
years, and as of now, contains over 800 defacement alerts.

What started as a hobby has become a chore and I have lagged a couple
of times in updating the site. It is better to give PIC an 'honorable
death' that let it turn into a ghost of a website.

Thanks to all of you people who have in one way or the other helped me
along. Special thanks to Ravi V Prasad for helping me run the show from
time to time and spreading the word about PIC.

When I started PIC, the aim was to create awarness about sustained
attacks against Indian website by cracker groups. I guess PIC has
achieved that, at least partially.

Regards,
Srijith.K
Project India Cracked

¨¨°º©o.,.o©º°¨¨°º©[ Important Notice ]©º°¨¨°º©o.,.o©º°¨¨

This email is being sent to you because you subscribed to the mailing list
using the email to which this email was sent to. If you want to unsubscribe,
please send an email to pic_defacement_notice-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the "Subject" field. Yes, the "Subject" field, NOT the body of
the email.

This is a newsletter styled mailing list. So, you cannot post anything to this
mailing list. All email sent to the email address of the list will be sent to
an email blackhole without exception.

Please visit Project India Cracked at http://www.srijith.net/indiacracked
for more information.

¨¨°º©o.,.o©º°¨¨°º©[ /Important Notice ]©º°¨¨°º©o.,.o©º°¨¨