[phxastronomypublicevents] Upcoming Public Events for May, June, July and August 2014 with PAS

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terri Finch <events@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 11:46:00 -0700

Good morning Guests of PAS,

Please help yourself to a copy of the May issue of the PAStimes Newsletter.
Many thanks to all the contributors of this issue.

Instead of sending out a long email of events this month, I have included
the link, below, to the PAStimes Newsletter which gives you all the events
from May 1 to end of Aug 2014. If an event is marked as "Private" you can
only attend it if you are a PAS member. All the rest of the events are open
to the public and that includes Mike's 5 Lectures this summer. The list of
upcoming events in the newsletter matches, as of today, the list of event
in the online PAS Calendar. We hope to see you there. Please always RSVP
your attendance, if you plan to attend. Best RSVP is through Mike, if it is
an event at Mike's house in Carefree at Primefactory@xxxxx or with me, if
it isn't an event at Mike's house at Events@xxxxxxxxx. Thank you for
enjoying our events with us!

Here's the link to the May issue of PAStimes Newsletter:
http://www.pasaz.org/PAStimes/2013-2014/2014-05.pdf
Enjoy!

Have a super, Spacial day!
Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS