[phxastronomypublicevents] Upcoming October Free Public Astronomy Events around Phoenix

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terri Finch <events@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 13:07:35 -0700

Good day to everyone!

Please enjoy a copy of the current October Free Public Astronomy
Events, *Attached
*and printable.

We hope to have you attend our events.
These are Free events, open to the public.
Have a super day!
Terri, Event Manager

If you wish to be removed from this list, just drop me an email asking. No
problem, i will remove your email from the Public Astronomy Events Mailing
List.

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook