[phxastronomypublicevents] Upcoming May 2014 Public Astronomy Events hosted by PAS

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terri Finch <events@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 14:07:27 -0700

An Awesome, Astronomical Day to you!

Here is a short list of the upcoming public events for the rest of May
2014. We have added a few new events and thought you might want to attend.
PAS Calendar is at www.pasaz.org.

Today is May 14.

Tomorrow, *May 15 Thursday* is the Meeting of the Minds. It is a Party with
a presentation & the MOM's Agenda, not in that order.  PVCC Main Campus
LS-109 7pm set up, 7:30 meeting begins, everyone is welcome, this is a
public meeting. See you there! Bring a snack to share!

*May 22 Thursday *PVCC Main Campus is the next PVCC Telescope Workshop from
7pm to 10pm. Meet at G-147. RSVP is required with Terri at Events@xxxxxxxxx.
And when you RSVP, tell me in your email the make and model of the scope
you need help with so I can match you up with a Telescope Teacher who is
familiar with your exact telescope.

*May 23 FRIDAY *Meteor Shower party and Star party. Potluck is 6pm. This is
a public event. Invite everyone you know. Be sure to RSVP in
PerfectPotluck.com with the main dish & drink you plan to bring. RSVP is
with Mike at Primefactory@xxxxx More details are in the calendar listing
for this event at www.pasaz.org

*May 24 Saturday* Solar Day at Bookmans from 2pm to 4pm. Bookmans is at
19th Ave and Northern. Public event.

*May 24 Saturday* Sidewalk Astronomy Event at Bookmans from 7:30 to 9:30pm.
Free event, open to the public, everyone welcome.

*May 29 Thursday* Black Mountain Campus Star Party. This is the start of
the new semester at BMC for the first Summer Session. We are scheduled from
7pm to 10pm. RSVP to attend at Events@xxxxxxxxx. Please provide the number
in your party. Public Event, bring everyone you know!

That's it for the rest of May events for now. If anything new pops up, I
will be sure to get out an email about it.
Have a super day!
Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S.
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixAstronomicalSociety>Page &