[phxastronomypublicevents] Re: Mike's Summer 2013 Astronomy Lecture Series - Free & Open to the Public

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "phxastronomypublicevents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <phxastronomypublicevents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 12:50:14 -0700 (PDT)

Justin,
Thank you so much for helping to get the word out about how to unsubscribe from
this list. Those who are on the list, were added because they attended a
previous Free Astronomy event hosted by the Phoenix Astronomical Society. If
that kind of notice no longer interests the receiver of this email, they may
unsubscribe at any time, and come back to the list, anytime, as well.

Please have a super day!
Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS