[phxastronomypublicevents] 2 Upcoming events in October

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terri Finch <events@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 11:07:10 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning Guests of PAS events.

There are 2 upcoming events you may wish to attend. The details are at the
links provided. Drop me an RSVP if you plan to attend. We'd love to have you.

Watch the weather. Check your email before you drive out to the location.
Cancellations are sent to your email by 4pm the day of the event. This
Thursday's event looks good, thus far, for weather. Some clouds may be in the
way early in the evening, but it looks like it will be clear after 8pm.

Maybe we will see you at these fine events!
Have a super astronomical Tuesday!

Oct 24 Black Mountain Campus 7pm to 9pm.
Location to watch for weather is 60th Street and Carefree Hwy. Public event,
everyone welcome. RSVP requested in case weather cancels this event.
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=940&day=2013-10-24&c=1

Oct 30 ASU West star party at 47th Ave and Thunderbird Rd 7pm to 9pm. Public
event, everyone welcome. RSVP requested in case weather cancels this event.
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1109&day=2013-10-30&c=1

Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS

The November list of events will come your way next week.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor