[phx-comp-eng] Re: July meeting planning

  • From: Fritz Mahnke <fritz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phx-comp-eng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 14:32:24 -0700

Reminder that our July meeting will be held on 7/23 at 6pm at the Tempe Public Library. I'm preparing a talk on flip-flops (a specific type of memory element) and plan to demonstrate simulating them with Verilator, too.

See you next week.

Fritz

On 6/22/19 7:32 AM, Fritz Mahnke wrote:

7/23 it is. Please mark your calendars.

Fritz

On 6/20/19 8:42 AM, Fritz Mahnke wrote:
I was thinking we'd schedule the main July meeting for 7/23, and then target the 4th Tuesday of every month going forward. I don't know of any conflicts with related meetups on the 4th Tuesday of the month.

Does this sound ok to everyone?

Thanks,
Fritz