[phpa] Re: problem

  • From: "Nick Lindridge" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:40:25 -0000 (GMT)

> Hi List,
>
> iv'e noticed some very strange things since 1.2p3.
>
> PHPA Runs fine but sometimes apache hangs up and dont answer incoming
> requests anymore. But the Apache process is still running. Only thing
> that helps in this case is to restart the apache daemon completly.
>
> There are no error messages or something else ;(
> Actually i've disabled PHPA because my apache crashes to often ;(

Yes it's possibly because of a bug that I found the other day, although it's
been there in all 1.2 releases, not just 1.2p3.   What platform are you
running on? I'd like to send you an early version of 1.2p4 if I can.

Btw., did you remove all phpa_* cache files first. If not, can you do that
and try phpa again and let me know if it resolves the problem.

nick