[phpa] Re: phpa perf

  • From: "kalesha pattan khan" <khan_immu2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 30 Jan 2002 12:14:43 -0000

Hello ,=0AMy name is Pattan Kalesha Khan.=0AI am in great danger.=0AI have =
to develop website for a company about their products which they want to se=
ll .=0APLZ help me.=0APlease send me some code similar to this.=0A=0A=0AHer=
e I am in Germany doing my M.S in E-Business.=0AHere now I have to a projec=
t on PHP4.=0AMy role in the project is , I have to develop an ADMIN.=0AThat=
 Admin could enter new categories into the database and could enter new sub=
 categories.=0AThe Admin has to mailtain the data about the customers who h=
ave visited our site and how many products they have selected and total pri=
ce of the products and how to deliver the products and how the customer wan=
t to pay either it is by CREDIT card or by other ways which available in no=
rmal.=0AThe Admin must must maintain safety and securuity regarding private=
 information about credit cards and other.=0A=0A=0AThank u very much.=0AI w=
ould be waiting for ur reply.=0APLZ mail me at ur convenience.=0A=0Abest re=
gards ,=0APattan Kalesha khan.> =0A =0A