[phpa] Re: [phpa]

  • From: "Jamie Burns" <jamie.burns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 00:57:02 -0000

I think nick has a debug version of the library which he may give you - this
should provide more output for the logs. Could you answer a couple of
questions? I realise they may seem obvious, but I just want to get a better
understanding of why this isn't working...

Can you tell me exactly what steps you took and what you did to install the
library?

Can I ask what other extensions you have loaded in your php.ini, or possibly
could i have a copy of your php.ini to look at?

Have you tried a fresh install of FreeBSD 4.2 onto a spare machine (or
possibly VMWare from www.vmware.com - they have a trial version which can
use an iso file as a virtual cdrom) to see if that works?

Jamie.