[phpa] Re: no file being displayed by PHPA Cache Admin Tool

  • From: Hannes Edinger <hannes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:35:29 +0100

dear alex,

thank you for this extensive report. at the moment i've no idea about the=
=20
reason for your problem, but it looks like it would be *my problem* :)

would you please send the url where your installation of phpaca is "in=20
action"? use my private email address, if you  don't want everybody to kn=
ow=20
it - i'll handle it absolutely confidential.

regards,
hannes

Am Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2002 06:00 schrieben Sie:
> First of all, let me thank you all for this great program, especially R=
ick
> and now also Hannes! I have installed it a couple of weeks ago and it w=
orks
> fine on our server.
>
> However, I have a few questions for the cache which are not necessarily
> related to PHPA Cache Admin, but maybe still.
>
> I have never set any variables for the cache, so I guess we are running
> with the default settings which are in our case:
>
> [root@arcade admin]# /usr/bin/phpa_cache_admin -m -v
> shm size 8388608 bytes
> mempool size 8372168
> mempool bytes allocated 4222104
> mempool max bytes allocated 4237528
> mempool bytes free 4123020
> mempool overhead 27044
>
> I get files displayed when I issue a phpa_cache_admin -f -v throug the
> shell:
> 11h59m27s:12h:/home/likorg/www/catalog/checkout.php:70065:2054:2534669
> 11h59m59s:12h:/home/likorg/www/catalog/default.php:3866:2054:2534708
> 12h:12h:/home/likorg/www/catalog/image_browser.php:30084:2054:2534714
> etc etc...
>
> When I use Hannes' PHPA Cache Admin Tool, it will display more or less =
the
> same for the memory usage as the shell command, but it will not display=
 any
> files.
> Screenshot: http://www.lik-sang.com/phpaca.gif
>
> As I am getting the correct memory information and I have double checke=
> the file permission, I don't believe it is a permission problem.
>
> Apart from that problem, I'd like to know if somebody has any hints on
> configuring the cache size etc, as I am using standard now. I am not th=
at
> good at such stuff so I am not sure if that is alright.
>
> Best regards,
> Alex
>
> Lik Sang International Limited
> <http://www.lik-sang.com>