[phpa] Re: Zend Engine and Php Accelerator ?

  • From: "Nick Lindridge" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 18:38:42 -0000 (GMT)

> Hi !
>
> When I execute some php scripts from shell, I got the following
> message :
>
> the PHP Accelerator requires Zend Engine API version 20010710
> The installed Zend Engine API version is 20001224
>
> But I don't know what I should do... I'm using php 4.1.2 and the last
> release of php accelerator...

Hi!

Actually it looks like you're not using the latest release of PHP because
the PHP error message is saying that the installed engine is older. Have you
recently tried to upgrade from 4.0.6 to 4.1.2?  Check the output from
calling phpinfo() in a script to see what version of php is really running.
Let me know if you're still stuck.

nick