[phpa] Whoops...

  • From: egill runar erlendsson <egill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:11:42 +0000

Obviously should have done more research on the 1.2 release. *cough* *cough*

Of course there is a webform available, so ignore my thoughts on that.

But still, having to add one host at a time, kinda (excuse the french) sucks :)

Nick, what about having a textbox, allowing people to add one host per line,
and then throw them a batch of keys?

Also, IMHO it would be better if I could have one "config" file containing all
the keys e.g.

www.domain.tld 8429d007e7d43674d4297fdd28a05e3b
www.domain2.tld 8429d007e7d43674d4297fdd28a05e3b
www.domain3.tld 8429d007e7d43674d4297fdd28a05e3b

or even one config file for everything PHPA related... just a thought, perhaps
an old idea..

Kind regards,

Egill R. (feeling somewhat stupid)