[phpa] Re: Very impressed!!!

  • From: "Christopher Schreiber" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:24:03 -0500

No, I don't believe there are any problems with the configuration,
as I've tuned everything involved.  We get up to 700 concurrent users
during peak times, and are also compressing all pages generated using
gzip (gzip alone can double the server load average, however we need
to keep it on to cut down on bandwidth charges).

You're not running a vBulletin forum, so comparing the two isn't very
realistic (since they are written differently and have different
features).

Chris Schreiber