[phpa] Re: Version 1.2p2 released for Linux

  • From: "Ronan PAUL" <ronanpaul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:51:04 +0100

Nick,

I tried the 1.2p2 and I can't start Apache anymore (remember that bug I had
?).

I might be doing something wrong. Here is what I did:
- downloaded 1.2p2 and stored it
- stopped Apache (httpd stop)
- overwrote php_accelerator.so with the new one
- deleted all phpa files in my tmp directory
- tried to start Apache (httpd start)

That's it. I get no error message, and record in the Apache error_log.
Using httpd status gives "httpd dead but subsys locked".

I did the same exactly steps with 1.2p1 and it works again.

What could be the problem here ?

I am using a redhat 6.2 box, php4.0.6, glibc2.1.3, Apache/1.3.12.

Ronan