[phpa] Return of "Class error".

  • From: "Jon Frisby" <jfrisby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:06:56 -0800

I just attempted to install and run PHPA, but encountered a problem. (Linux
2.4.3, glibc 2.2.2, PHP 4.0.6, Apache 1.3.19)

On one (and only one) page, I get the following error:

        [Wed Feb 27 14:48:24 2002] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot instantiate
non-existent class:  offer in /var/www/yfdvds/offer.inc on line 376

All classes exist in their own .inc file, and are include_once'd.  The class
exists, and is in fact used successfully by numerous other pages.  The only
difference is that in most pages there are several other include_once's that
happen before offer.inc is included -- and one file that offer.inc
include_once's is included by these other files.

To put it more clearly:
Most pages begin with:
include_once('main.inc');
Somewhere in main.inc is:
include_once('user.inc');
At the top of both user.inc and offer.inc is:
include_once('easyorm.inc');

So basically easyorm.inc gets included earlier on in every other page, but
not in this one.  That file declares the base class that offer inherits
from...

Any idea what's going on?

-JF