[phpa] Re: Reliability and uptime

  • From: "Chris James" <chris.james@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 17:22:20 -0000

My (production) server (redhat 7.1) has now been running since mid september
with no problems, running phpa 1.1p1, with some quite heavy php.

I have only rebooted once, not to solve any problems, just to check the
server would reboot ok as I had never tried it :)

Current uptime shows 50 days and it's as stable as ever. Hopefully 1.2 will
remain as stable.

I am a linux newbie too and have found phpa to be painless!

Chris.