[phpa] Re: Please do not flame!

  • From: "Jamie Burns" <jamie.burns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:13:08 -0000

APC have a windows port, that makes use of shared memory, although from what
I was reading, because apache uses child threads as opposed to child
processes it doesn't need shared memory as such because the threads can
access the same resources anyway.

Are there any real differences in compiling a zend extension for win32?

Jamie.