[phpa] Re: PHPA 1.2 Released

  • From: "Nick Lindridge" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:04:31 -0000 (GMT)

> Hi.
>
> I used older version of phpa.  php_latest.so for FreeBSD and have no
> problem
>
> Now i try to use 1.2 but It's not work :(

Hi,

Can you be more specific? What platform are you using? What version did you
download? Did you register what SERVER_NAME is set to in your web server?
Did you add the registration key to either php.ini or your web server
configuration? What does your web server error log say?

At the moment, the release of 1.2 is only available for Linux. The FreeBSD
version will follow soon.

Nick