[phpa] Occasional Error

  • From: "ISE" <ise@xxxxxx>
  • To: <phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 14:27:14 -0500

Hi,

I am running PHPA on a FreeBSD 4.5 box, with PHP 4.12.  PHPA shows
remarkable increase in speed for those pages, but I find that it craps out
every once in a while.  I can't provide any well reasoned explanation.
Every once in a while, a page request returns a "Page Not Found Error" and
the Apache error log reports a "child pid 3040 exit signal Segmentation
fault (11)."  I wish I could provide more information for debugging
purposes, but I am uncertain what you would need.

Regards,

Michael