[phpa] Re: : Memory problems

  • From: "Alain Fontaine" <alain@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Nick Lindridge" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:42:36 +0200

Hello,

No, PHPA 1.2 did not run with PHP 4.2.1 so I upgraded to PHPA 1.3.1pre3.
Before, I was running PHP 4.0.6 with PHPA 1.2, and in that configuration, a
memory setting of 12MB in php.ini was enough. Now, 16MB are required.

I don't know if it's PHP's or PHPA's fault though, I am just observing the
same problems as the two other users on this list. They might be related
only to PHP 4.2.1, only to PHPA 1.3.1pre3, or to both.

I could disable PHPA for a couple of days to see if PHP still produces
memory problems... but that's not so easy because it took roughly 3-4 days
before these problems started to appear.