[phpa] Re: Interested in porting the Accelerator?

  • From: Peter Bowyer <reywob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 20:04:55 +0100

At 07:53 PM 9/22/01 +0100, you wrote:
>It is more biased towards the GPL, but I think that may be what Nick will
>want to go for. If he is uneasy about releasing source in the first place
>then the "complete unrestricted freedom" offered by the BSD license may be a
>little more than he is willing to go to.

This is why I like the QPL - if anyone modifies the code they have to
submit  the changes for possible future inclusion.  See
http://www.trolltech.com/products/download/freelicense/annotated.html for
an annotated version which explains it well.

Cheers!
Peter.

---oOo---
Do you sendcard?
http://www.sendcard.f2s.com/
PHP postcard script supporting 9 databases!
---oOo---