[phpa] Re: Install Woes...

  • From: xangles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:15:11 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Steve wrote:

> I don't have any errors in my httpd error-log.  If I turn in off in php.ini,
> I get the phpa not enabled log entry.  But, when it is enabled, I don't get
> anything in the logs, the phpaca doesn't list any files as cached, and my
> /tmp directory doesn't have any phpa_ entries in it.

Do you read this:

Addendum to documentation for 1.2 (30 Jan)

The current documentation states that PHPA can be enabled or disabled in
apache virtual host sections by setting the phpa ini setting to 'on' or
'off'. However a possible bug or misfeature in PHP itself causes the words
'on' and 'off' to be unrecognised. Instead use 1 to enable phpa. i.e.

php_value phpa 1

to enable phpa in virtual host sections.