[phpa] Re: How do you tell if your scripts are actually being cached

  • From: Huan Nguyen <huanle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 13:32:01 -0700

>How does it work? Hopefully well :-)

Yes it's totally faster.  All my users are noticing the difference. I
run a site that is very dependent on PHP. The site is growing everyday
and during peak hours we have to actually put a limit on how many people
can login.  I was stuck, I couldn't afford to upgrade hardware, or to
purchase the Zend Accelerator. Finding your site on Google was my most
valuable find to date.  I have already recommended your accelerator to
other webmasters.  I can't hype up PHP Accelerator enough, it's too good
to believe.

>Looks good, although your cache is clearly oversized, as the max
allocated
>is much less than the total cache size.

Thanks for all of the info, and the tip nick.

BTW you can quote anything I said.

Website: www.edmontononline.net - Online community for the city of
Edmonton