[phpa] Re: Headers already sent problem

  • From: Nick Lindridge <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:07:21 +0000

On Mon, Dec 24, 2001 at 03:28:48PM +0100, Andreas Otto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> looks like I have some problems using phpa. Despite other information on the
> list I still get the "Headers already sent" warning.

Sorry I haven't had a chance to reply before as I've been visiting
my folks for Christmas and they're resisting getting online!

Others may have answered this but it looks like you're using version
1.1, and this will have this problem. The current development version
of 1.2 fixes this, and I'd recommend everyone to upgrade to 1.2dev.

The download url is

www.php-accelerator.co.uk/dev-download.php

Cheers
Nick