[phpa] Re: GLIBC pb

  • From: Lost Memories <lost-memories@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:07:02 +0100

Thanks Nick,

It's ok, I'm stuppid, there was 2 versions for php accelerator, and the
linux-glibc2.1.3 works fine on my system...

I installed it on my very busy server, and it seems to be very cool, I have
to read more thing about the configuration to optimise the install, but,
actualy, it works very very fine...

I use it with php 4.1, I actualy have more than 900 connected peaples on th=
site without too load average...

php accelerator the best ???? YESSSSSSS

Friendly,
Laurent