[phpa] FreeBSD 4.4/4.5/4.6 builds

  • From: "Nick Lindridge" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 17:26:35 -0000 ()

There's now a fairly complete set (actually more complete than it needs to
be) of version 1.3.2 builds for FreeBSD 4.4, 4.5, and 4.6

Many thanks to those providing ssh access to make the builds possible!

Some solaris builds should be appearing within the next week or two, and
Linux on Alpha and PPC ports are in progress as well.

If anyone has other OS's that they'd like ports to and are able to provide
ssh access, then please get in touch and I'll see what I can do. I did
give the code to someone to try an OS/X port some months ago but nothing
came of it, but I'm happy to have a go myself if there's still interest in
Mac. I think there were some traoubles with OS/X but I'm sure it's
possible.

nick