[phpa] Re: Error : get_cached_compiled_file had no path

  • From: "PHP Accelerator" <php_accelerator@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 21:42:17 +0100

Hi,

>it seemed that I answered, but I don't find my post on the list (neither do
>I find any answer from you !).

No your post made it OK, and sorry but I hadn't a chance to reply yet. Your
setup looks OK, so the problem you have is frankly inexplicable at the
moment. I understand what will cause the error here, but exactly why it
happens, and seemingly for only your setup, is far from clear.

I'm testing version 1.1 at the moment, and I'll email you a link to a
modified 1.0p6 that will dump some information that I'd like you then send
me.

Regards,
Nick