[phpa] Re: Error : get_cached_compiled_file had no path

  • From: "Artur Nikitin" <xartsx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 13:10:52 +0300

Hi,

Same problems here.

Redhat 6.2 ,PHP 4.0.6 , Apache/1.3.20 and glibc-2.1.3-15

Php is compiled into Apache.

As i stated before, web server works for about 15 minutes
after restarting apache (and flushing , deleting cache files). And then
the server becomes overloaded. Only restarting the server helps.

The server gets ~200 000 page views a day.
Maybe restricting phpa to cache only certain directories would help.
I have lot of pages where the content changes everytime you refresh. Maybe
that is the problem?

Artur