[phpa] Re: Disable loggin of [notice]?

  • From: "Nick Lindridge" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 06:28:15 -0000 ()

> Is there any way to have PHPA not logg stuff like "[notice-phpa] Entry
> /home/httpd/htdocs/delete.php expired (pid 14106)"? It feels more like
> debug info than something that would interest me.

Hi,

Yeah. In the changes made for the next release I'd already done this as
I'd figured the same thing. It was quite useful in the 'early days' in
case there were crashes, as I could see whether it might have been related
to expiring entries, but that code is solid and proven now. In any case,
it probably should be just be an option and not a default.

Thanks

nick