[phpa] Re: Benchmark Results

  • From: "Nick Lindridge" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:42:19 -0000 (GMT)

'ab' does download the page content, and personally I think it's fine for
giving an indication of acceleration. Sure it may not easily approximate
real world situations that well, but it's just as unreal in both the
accelerated and unaccelerated case, and the reported speed differences *are*
real enough.