[phpa] Acceleration tests results

  • From: "Ronan PAUL" <ronanpaul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 14:13:37 +0100

After some phpa testing I have to say the result is pretty impressive.
Better than a long boring explanation, look at the following graph:

http://ronan.paul.free.fr/graph_phpa.jpg
(red: normal time - blue: time with phpa)

The figures are not very important (tests have been run on a slow machine)
but what is important is the acceleration ratio. On the test machine the
average generation time reduction is about 80% !

Should I expect the same ratio on my production server ? Can anyone share
some experience here ?

Cheers,

Ronan