[photodesk] Re: Text tool doesn't work

  • From: Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: photodesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:40:28 +0100

On 25 Sep 2006 David J. Ruck wrote:

> On 24 Sep 2006 Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On 24 Sep 2006 Chris Terran wrote:
>>
>> > Before trying this, it might be worth eliminating SpecialFX from the
>> > equation. Can you try removing it temporarily and rebooting?
>>
>> That did it! I unticked the two selected options for Photodesk. No
>> need to reboot - I just ran PhotoDesk and it worked. Why didn't I try
>> that first??? Grrr! I thought SpecialFX was intended to cure problems
>> like that, not cause them!
>
> Ah! Ok, lets make sure thats noted for future reference.

I've still got your high memory fix in situ. My problems with line
drawing tools were mainly due to unfamiliarity as I don't normally use
them. You have to double-click Select to terminate the line rather
than single clicking Adjust - not whet you expect! However clicking
Adjust on the image window seems to randomly delete or degrade stuff.
I'm not sure if this is an intended effect I'm not aware of or
something that's not meant to happen.

--
 _
|_|. _   Richard Porter               http://www.minijem.plus.com/