[photodesk] Re: Test message

  • From: "Henry Falkner" <hfalkner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <photodesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:52:42 +1200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Terran" <chris.terranova@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <photodesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:04 AM
Subject: [photodesk] Test message

I'd be grateful if a couple of people could post messages to this list,
just to test it's working. Make it Photodesk-related if you like :-)

Since cheaper versions of Photoshop (PSE2 and following) became available, I have shifted most of my photo processing over to the Win XP driven laptop.

I still use !Photodesk for pictures inserted into Impression !Style documents - mostly private correspondence and Morris dance related.

But I have lost touch with the !Photodesk scene. The Riscos printer driver for my Canon iP4000 does not support borderless photo printing, and it is not compatible with !Photoreal. If I am behind with developments, please let me know.

Henry Falkner