[photodesk] Re: Saving 24b Sprites with mask in 3.06

  • From: "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: photodesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 20:08:42 +0100

On 23 Jun 2006 CJE/NCS Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri 23 Jun, Gavin Crawford wrote:
> >
> > In article <6e6d6f3b4e.Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> >    Peter-William Eaves <peter@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > v3.06?  I didn't know this existed.  Still on v3.03.  Where is the
> > > upgrade?  Is it for RO5 perchance?
> >
> > Yes, it's the 32bit version. I think it's being sold by CJE Micro's.
> > Well it was when I bought it over a year ago at Wakefield 2005. They've
> > probably got them in stock ;-)
>
> Yes, we have got upgrades in stock at 42ukp. This is RiscPC, Iyonix and
> (with small patch) A9home compatible.

It is the 32bit version aimed at RISC OS 5 users, but should also work on the
A9 if AIF checking is turned off.

However there are a number of bug fixes which are applicable to both 26bit
and 32bit users:-

* Prevention of problems caused by running in high address DAs
* Correct operation when maximium DA size is less than free memory
* Bug in Artworks import corrected
* Virtual Memory display in the clipboard corrected with large discs
* Tab key toggles tool windows to front/back in all modes
* Colour picker dialog operation restored

Cheers
---Dave

  David J. Ruck    Phone: +44- (0)7974 108301    Email: druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx