[photodesk] Re: Printing Problem

  • From: Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: photodesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 23:19:58 +0100

In message of 4 Aug, "Henry Falkner" <hfalkner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In my perception, the link you give does not offer a working Riscos printer
> driver that I can buy, install and run.
>
> Henry

At the foot of the page there is a link to 'donations'. Click on that.

This shoul take to to a paragraph on another page titled Funding (with
O2 I have to scroll up a few lines to get to this.)

The last sentence says 'Users who make a donation receive the download
password for the web-site'.

I suspect you have not made the donation?

If you can get onto the mailing list archives, there is a load of useful
information of the problems that some people found and how to resolve
them.

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe                                          tim@xxxxxxxxx
             For a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/