[photodesk] Re: Photodesk support site revamp

  • From: Alan S. Wickham <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: photodesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 13:24:59 +0100

In message <c6c19a6b4e.Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:

> I'm in the process of thoroughly revamping the Photodesk support site:
>
>   http://www.photodesk.iconbar.com
>
> (Don't all rush, nothing's been changed yet.)
>
> If you have any requests or if there are features any of you would like
> to see on the site, please let me know. In particular, I'd like to do
> some more tutorials -- I have a couple of extra ones in the bag, but
> I'll certainly lend an ear to any requests.
>
> Suggestions for entries (and answers ;-) ) for an FAQ would be welcome.
>
> Even better, if you'd like to try your hand at writing a tutorial or
> article, just contact me. Images are also welcome.
>
> And finally: things *are* moving on the Photodesk front :-) Stay tuned.
>
> Best, Chris

 Greetings,
       Thankyou for the above. I do have a few problems associated with
       Photodesk, though these are mainly associated with printing.
       What would be appriciated is a tutorial about the Layers
       facility.

       Please note that I have changed my E-Mail address. Itis now:
                       alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                        Regards,
                               Alan.
--
    Alan Wickham,                     Telephone:- 01934 629553
       16, Ashcombe Road,             EMail:- alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx