[photodesk] Photodesk support site revamp

  • From: Chris Terran <chris.terranova@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: photodesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 23:58:53 +0100

I'm in the process of thoroughly revamping the Photodesk support site:

  http://www.photodesk.iconbar.com

(Don't all rush, nothing's been changed yet.)

If you have any requests or if there are features any of you would like
to see on the site, please let me know. In particular, I'd like to do
some more tutorials -- I have a couple of extra ones in the bag, but
I'll certainly lend an ear to any requests.

Suggestions for entries (and answers ;-) ) for an FAQ would be welcome.

Even better, if you'd like to try your hand at writing a tutorial or
article, just contact me. Images are also welcome.

And finally: things *are* moving on the Photodesk front :-) Stay tuned.

Best, Chris

--
*** Chris & Lee's Photodesk tutorials, tips and resources
*** http://www.photodesk.iconbar.com *** New tiles!