[photodesk] Re: Photodesk 3.12 Now Available!

  • From: Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 13:40:58 +0100

On 9 May 2012 CJE Support  wrote:

> 4D are pleased to announce that version 3.12 of Photodesk was released at
> the Wakefield Show on Saturday, 28th April. Version 3.12 contains several
> improvements and bugfixes, most notably the inclusion of support for
> Interactive Help, previews of brush shapes and new scaling options for the
> crop/extend tools.

Thanks for the upgrade. I hope it fixes the bug that sometimes causes
it to stiff the machine on loading - the banner comes up and then you
can't do anything except move the pointer. I've placed my order.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
                                      mailto:ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx