[photodesk] Re: Photodesk 3.10 & subsequent updates

  • From: Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: photodesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:17:21 GMT

On 11 Mar 2011 Paul Sprangers  wrote:

> For a long time, I'm having a really nasty problem with !PhotoDesk when it
> comes to simply load the application: sometimes it loads properly, but most
> of the times it will freeze the machine completely.

I've had that problem with 3.10. It froze the machine on loading,
after displaying clipboard images. After rebooting, and most of the
time it runs OK. Quite honestly, I wish it wouldn't try to remember
all the images I've been editing.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
                                      mailto:ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx