[photodesk] Re: Not found

  • From: Bernard Veasey <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 06:19:53 +0100

In message <fb6d0b6253.JohnH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          John Holding <johnxns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Version 3.09X
> Every time I try to quit Photodesk from the iconbar at the end of the
> day I get a window stating 'Not found'.
> Have tried reinstalling from CD and nothing is changed.
> The software still works as usual but seems to quit more often due to
> 'an error being encountered'/
> Not sure where to go next.

> John Holding

I expect the contents of the Photodesk2 directory inside your !Scrap
has got corrupted.  Restart your computer, delete this Photodesk2
directory inside !Scrap, then running !Photodesk will create a new
Photodesk2 directory.  Hopefully, that will fix it.
Be aware that this will delete your Photodesk Clipboard.
I also urge you to upgrade to the latest version of !Photodesk which
is v.3.12  22 Apr 2012.
http://www.cjemicros.co.uk/micros/products/photodesk.shtml

Bernard
--