[photodesk] Re: New version of Photodesk 3.10

  • From: Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: photodesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:08:39 GMT

On 31 Jan 2011 Peter Russell  wrote:

> Thanks Richard. I have tried this and it is wonderful. I have
> previously been using !Thump to get my thumbnails when browsing my
> photo folders. Of course this doesn't offer all the goodies Variations
> does. And I can still drag photos into Photodesk.

!Thump is great for browsing when you've resized your photos, but for
large images uploaded from a camera it takes a long time to create its
own thumbnails. I always run !EXIFinfo on a new upload to extract the
thumbnails and other information.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
                                      mailto:ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx