[photodesk] Re: New site design preview

  • From: Brian Jordan <brian.jordan9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: photodesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 12:38:50 +0000 (GMT)

On 15 Oct, Chris Terran <chris.terranova@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all --

> I've put up a preview of the new Photodesk site design:

>   http://photodesk.iconbar.com/tutorials/tshirt/

> It contains one of the new tutorials I've been working on -- there are
> quite a few already in the bag, but ideas for more are always welcome.

An idiots guide to printer calibration would be most welcome here. The
Photodesk method of creating an on-screen replica of the printed result
and trying again seems fine in theory but I can't get it to work. The end
result being that I finish up ankle deep in printouts thet aren't any
better than the first although all subtly different.
[Snip]

Brian Jordan
From somewhere in North Hampshire. England. UK.