[photodesk] New site design preview

  • From: Chris Terran <chris.terranova@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: photodesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 15:44:57 +0100

Hi all --

I've put up a preview of the new Photodesk site design:

  http://photodesk.iconbar.com/tutorials/tshirt/

It contains one of the new tutorials I've been working on -- there are
quite a few already in the bag, but ideas for more are always welcome.

It's only a single page, so the links at the top don't work. And some
of the icons need a bit of tweaking, so it's not a finished production
yet.

Comments on the new look are welcome. It does need basic CSS support;
it works well in NetSurf, though not so well in Oregano2 :-(

Best, Chris

--
*** Chris & Lee's Photodesk tutorials, tips and resources
*** http://www.photodesk.iconbar.com *** New tiles!